12 Steps To Repurpose An Email Series
Repurposing content is one of the best ways to save time in your business. The more times you use the same content the more time you save. Lately, I’ve been creating email series for my audience and then I repurposed it. The last content I repurposed was this blog post: 3 Strategies To Write Content Faster
I love using this strategy of repurposing my content with stuff I write or PLR I buy. Not only does it provide valuable information, but it also allows me to be consistent in working with my done-for-you content and post regularly on my site.
Here is what I do:
- Pick a topic that I want to create an email series on.
- Go find one (or more) pieces of PLR content
- Then I break up the PLR into bite-sized chunks.
- Take each chunk and personalize it. I do this by adding opinions, examples, resources, etc. I either do the whole article at once or I do each part right before I want to use it.
- Each day I post one small chunk that I’ve personalized in my email.
- I write an intro for each section.
- I then add the personalized content after my intro.
- I do this until my topic is over and therefore my series is over.
- Then I combine the emails together if I didn’t already do this in a Word document – I’ll take that copy and add it to my blog as a post.
- Add images, links, headings, etc. I’ll also go through the content and take out or modify the intro that I included in my emails to work for my blog posts.
- Hit publish
- Share with my list and on my social media platforms.
This is one of the best methods I’ve used to be consistent. I just need to make sure that I finish the process with steps 9 to 12. They’re essential to repurposing with what I’ve been doing.
With this email, I wrote this content from scratch, but I’m going to add it as a blog post in draft form and then add more content to it. To do that I might expand on each of the steps to provide a brief description of how to do it.
To repurpose even more I could use the steps above as an outline and offer more in-depth directions to create an eBook or a free opt-in.
Reusing your content in a streamlined and systematic approach will help you grow your business and provide more value to your audience – this can be content from scratch or done-for-you content.
P.S. How do you like to repurpose your content?